SIZE OF EMPLOYMENT
In 2015, customer services clerks accounted for 2.23% in the total employment in EU.
The total employment in this occupation reached 4,930,637.
During the period 2011-2015, the number of people employed as customer services clerks in EU changed by 5.66%.
It shows the total number of employed population, of any age, broken down by sector and occupation.
In 2015, customer services clerks were mostly employed in the following sectors in the EU:
- Financial & insurance activities (1,076,359)
- Administrative & support activities (681,385)
- Accommodation & food service activities (432,422)
- Human health & social work activities (403,311)
- Wholesale & retail trade (378,994)
Countries with highest employment share of customer services clerks in 2015:
- Spain (4.84%)
- United Kingdom (3.94%)
- Malta (3.14%)
- Italy (2.51%)
- Greece (2.48%)