SIZE OF EMPLOYMENT
In 2015, hospitality, retail & other services managers accounted for 1.55% in the total employment in EU.
The total employment in this occupation reached 3,427,228.
During the period 2011-2015, the number of people employed as hospitality, retail & other services managers in EU changed by -4.59%.
It shows the total number of employed population, of any age, broken down by sector and occupation.
In 2015, hospitality, retail & other services managers were mostly employed in the following sectors in the EU:
- Wholesale & retail trade (1,240,393)
- Accommodation & food service activities (1,121,411)
- Arts, recreation, and other activities (280,431)
- Real estate, professional & related activities (194,329)
- Administrative & support activities (165,777)
Countries with highest employment share of hospitality, retail & other services managers in 2015:
- United Kingdom (3.73%)
- Estonia (3.03%)
- Portugal (3.02%)
- Ireland (2.88%)
- Greece (2.00%)
LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE
Projected changes in employment to 2025 (this indicator contains overall percentage change).
In the period 2015-2025, employment for hospitality, retail & other services managers in EU is projected to change by 7.46%.