SIZE OF EMPLOYMENT
In 2016, other support clerks accounted for 1.18% in the total employment in EU.
The total employment in this occupation reached 2,656,595.
During the period 2011-2016, the number of people employed as other support clerks in EU changed by -25.08%.
It shows the total number of employed population, of any age, broken down by sector and occupation.
In 2016, other support clerks were mostly employed in the following sectors in the EU:
- Transport & storage (881,468)
- Public sector & defence (265,530)
- Health & social care (195,045)
- Wholesale & retail trade (190,901)
- Professional services (188,814)
Countries with highest employment share of other support clerks in 2016:
- United Kingdom (3.14%)
- Ireland (2.93%)
- Belgium (1.70%)
- Netherlands (1.39%)
- EU (1.18%)