SIZE OF EMPLOYMENT
In 2016, the share of business services in total EU employment was 21.83%.
During the period 2011-2016, the employment level of business services in EU changed by 7.3%.
The countries with highest employment share of business services in 2016 were:
- Luxembourg 32.87%
- Cyprus 26.83%
- United Kingdom 26.66%
- Sweden 26.23%
- Italy 24.48%
It shows the total number of employed population, of any age, broken down by occupation and sector.
The occupations with the largest numbers of people employed in business services in 2016 in EU were:
- Office associate professionals 5,392,425
- Cleaners and helpers 4,306,566
- Office professionals 4,288,435
- Legal & social professionals 3,654,022
- Personal service workers 3,247,306