SIZE OF EMPLOYMENT
In 2016, the share of energy supply services in total EU employment was 0.69%.
During the period 2011-2016, the employment level of energy supply services in EU changed by -8.35%.
The countries with highest employment share of energy supply services in 2016 were:
- Latvia 1.56%
- Bulgaria 1.39%
- Slovakia 1.19%
- Poland 1.07%
- Estonia 0.97%
It shows the total number of employed population, of any age, broken down by occupation and sector.
The occupations with the largest numbers of people employed in energy supply services in 2016 in EU were:
- Science & engineering technicians 267,151
- Electroengineering workers 208,161
- Researchers & engineers 160,204
- Office associate professionals 117,148
- Office professionals 100,461