Table of contents
Employment growth is anticipated in highly qualified occupations.
- France’s employment rate was 69.5% in 2013 – lower than the national and the EU-28 2020 target of 75%.
- An additional 1.8 million jobs will be created during the period 2012-2022 primarily in the service sector.
- Employment growth is anticipated in highly qualified occupations.
- An important growth in employment is projected in the field of healthcare.
- Certain vacancies remain hard to fill but not all are due to skills mismatch.
- France is taking further measures to improve its already comprehensive skills projection system.
The full text of the Analytical highlight can be downloaded from the link below: