The VET Research Award aims to reward an outstanding VET research project or an individual researcher who has made an outstanding contribution to innovative thinking in VET, including initial and higher VET, continuing VET, and career-long professional learning.
The European Research Network in Vocational Education and Training (VETNET) has been appointed to manage the call for proposals and the nomination process. It invites VET researchers and other VET professionals to propose a project or person for the VET Research Award.
The deadline for applications is 15 September 2017, 23.59 CET.
- Proposals have to be submitted in English.
- Self-nominations are not possible.
- People and projects from institutions involved in the evaluation and selection process (Evaluation Committee) cannot be nominated.
- Projects/persons are evaluated in October 2017 by the evaluation committee; the selected person or project will be proposed to the EC.
- The award will be handed over during the European Vocational Skills Week on 20-24 November 2017. Travel and accommodation costs for the Award Winner will be covered by the European Commission.