In 2016, other support clerks accounted for 1.18% in the total employment in EU.
The total employment in this occupation reached 2,656,595.
During the period 2011-2016, the number of people employed as other support clerks in EU changed by -25.08%.
In 2016, other support clerks were mostly employed in the following sectors in the EU:
- Transport & storage (881,468)
- Public sector & defence (265,530)
- Health & social care (195,045)
- Wholesale & retail trade (190,901)
- Professional services (188,814)
Countries with highest employment share of other support clerks in 2016:
- United Kingdom (3.14%)
- Ireland (2.93%)
- Belgium (1.70%)
- Netherlands (1.39%)
- EU (1.18%)
In the period 2016-2030, employment for other support clerks in EU is projected to change by -19.44%.