In 2016, the share of business services in total EU employment was 21.83%.
During the period 2011-2016, the employment level of business services in EU changed by 7.3%.
The countries with highest employment share of business services in 2016 were:
- Luxembourg 32.87%
- Cyprus 26.83%
- United Kingdom 26.66%
- Sweden 26.23%
- Italy 24.48%
The occupations with the largest numbers of people employed in business services in 2016 in EU were:
- Office associate professionals 5,392,425
- Cleaners and helpers 4,306,566
- Office professionals 4,288,435
- Legal & social professionals 3,654,022
- Personal service workers 3,247,306
In the period 2016-2030, employment for business services in EU is projected to change by 15.35%.