In 2017, the share of business services in total EU employment was 22.07%.
During the period 2012-2017, the employment level of business services in EU changed by 9.31%.
The countries with highest employment share of business services in 2017 were:
- Luxembourg 34.42%
- Cyprus 27.61%
- United Kingdom 26.92%
- Malta 26.59%
- Sweden 26.41%
The occupations with the largest numbers of people employed in business services in 2017 in EU were:
- Office associate professionals 5,553,625
- Office professionals 4,360,163
- Cleaners and helpers 4,275,786
- Legal & social professionals 3,743,288
- Personal service workers 3,408,602
In the period 2016-2030, employment for business services in EU is projected to change by 15.35%.