In 2017, the share of transport & storage in total EU employment was 5.22%.
During the period 2012-2017, the employment level of transport & storage in EU changed by 8.18%.
The countries with highest employment share of transport & storage in 2017 were:
- Latvia 8.19%
- Estonia 7.96%
- Lithuania 7.50%
- Croatia 6.96%
- Bulgaria 6.76%
The occupations with the largest numbers of people employed in transport & storage in 2017 in EU were:
- Drivers & vehicle operators 5,068,872
- Accounting clerks 1,067,632
- Other support clerks 829,191
- Technical labourers 709,612
- Office associate professionals 589,702
In the period 2016-2030, employment for transport & storage in EU is projected to change by 5.66%.