SIZE OF EMPLOYMENT
In 2015, legal, social & cultural professionals accounted for 2.70% in the total employment in EU.
The total employment in this occupation reached 5,968,047.
During the period 2011-2015, the number of people employed as legal, social & cultural professionals in EU changed by 7.39%.
It shows the total number of employed population, of any age, broken down by sector and occupation.
In 2015, legal, social & cultural professionals were mostly employed in the following sectors in the EU:
- Real estate, professional & related activities (1,438,265)
- Arts, recreation, and other activities (1,236,757)
- Human health & social work activities (954,074)
- Public administration & defence (754,231)
- Information & communication activities (656,172)
Countries with highest employment share of legal, social & cultural professionals in 2015:
- Luxembourg (7.36%)
- Sweden (3.77%)
- Netherlands (3.76%)
- Croatia (3.73%)
- Romania (3.55%)
LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE
Projected changes in employment to 2025 (this indicator contains overall percentage change).
In the period 2015-2025, employment for legal, social & cultural professionals in EU is projected to change by 12.05%.